Beef tartare with fruit and vegetables
100 gr of unfiltered evo oil "ill Grezzo"
500 gr of beef
1 Purple eggplant
100 gr of yellow squash
50 gr salad mix
30 more fresh
1 Dijon Mustard Spoon
• Select vegetables that are suitable for raw and pickled, and possibly seasonal, and cut every vegetable to the slicer about 2 mm thick.
• Prepare a raw emulsion with oil and lemon juice, in proportions of 5/6 and 1/6, respectively, and cover the whole of the marinated vegetables.
• Cut the piece of meat into the classic toast size. Season it with salt, very little, Dijon mustard, a few drops of Worchestersauce, little tabasco.
• Finally, combine the marinating part that the vegetables have not absorbed and end up mixing the whole thing well.
• Apply the vegetables under, put in different ways to give volume, and then a portion of tartare by using a pasta cup. Complete with some seasonal fruit that you can marry well with other ingredients (berries, grapefruit, melon, kiwi, pomegranate, etc.), still a few drops of pickling lemon juice and serve.